Feeling a little down in the dumps in blog world like me? Well try this...a little fill in the blank activity!! Thanks, Little Bit Funky, for the motivation to post!!
You can copy and paste the questions below and fill-in-the-blanks for yourself!
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to _____!
2. _____ reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my _____.
4. _____ and _____ are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons _____.
6. _____ is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Here are my answers...if you are so inclined to learn a tad bit more about me...
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to miss my fave shows on the tube...don't worry I tivo stuff so I still have quality family time - those of you who may be anti-TV - I watch them when the babe is sleepin'...so there!
2. The smell of freshly cut grass and rain...oh yeah, and my fake tan turning into a real one... reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my mom's help... she's the most amazing, selfless woman....and she's pretty...we love Grandma Pretty!
4. Swimming with dolphins and winning the lottery are two things I'd like to try...really wouldn't mind the second one.
5. When life hands you lemons squirt the juice into an open sore of your nemesis...my hubby helped me with that one!
6. Being coached by my dad in volleyball is my favorite childhood memory. He was and is the smartest person I know (not just with vb)- and took me from vball at the YMCA at 7 years old, all the way to my big time college years! I may have had other coaches...but he was always the "real" coach.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Farmer Wants A Wife (truly a sucker for all reality...you name it), tomorrow my plans include moving (ah!) and Sunday, I want to go to church and then decorate my new crib!Speaking of reality TV...ya know The Hills??? And I know many of you do...you've told me...don't deny it...Well Lauren has been having this cute braid thing in her hair...so yes...I gave it a try the other morning! It was a fun new look and totally worked!