Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Recital...

HERE
IS
THE
CUTEST
CHRISTMAS
ELF
I
HAVE
EVER
SEEN...
We got Allikaye's tap shoes ready...
popped some popcorn...for stamina...
Then waited until it was Miss Allikaye's turn on the stage...

Let me just gush gush...
because my sweet girl performed the entire routine!!
She tapped....
shuffle stepped...
swung her hips...
and even blew the audience a kiss at the end!!!

I was beyond proud!
Elated!

Her is the dancing queen
with her post-performance flowers...
She was pumped and ready to dance more...
The star of the day...
well, really she is always the star...
but she chose Chili's for dinner...
mac and cheese please!
We then went to see a big pretty Christmas tree...
this face says that it is cold outside...
Then we visited Santa
and told him that Allikaye wanted a Barbie...
And topped the fun filled day off with a
pose next to a nutcracker...

This recital was so much fun!
It was a time that will be etched in my memory
for-ev-er!
Oh...I could go on and on...
I hope that I can upload the video when I get it!
I don't care who ya are...it is ca-ute!

4 comments:

amanda said...

oh my goodness honey - she is adorable!!! such a big mommy moment!! i love it :)

Rhonda Marie said...

WOW! She seriously looks so big and grown up in those pictures. What a fun night...I really hope you can get the video up soon, can't wait to see it! Merry Christmas to you guys!! Lots of love from the Smiths

Melissa said...

what a fun post!!
She is the cutest little elf I have ever seen too! I love the post flowers picture. She looks so happy!
This seems like a fun fun year for you guys. Lots of fun memories!!

Becks said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! What a cute little elf!! I am so proud of her for dancing the whole routine!! Go Allikaye, Go Allikaye, Go!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin