Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We love to ice skate...kinda...

We got out our leg warmers...
well, Allikaye did...
I just stared at hers,
wishing I was cool enough to pull off leg warmers...
and set off to the rink!

This girl was so cute and excited
to skate for the first time!
Look at that face!
Back to ice skating...

This was how Miss Skater Chick
wanted to skate around...
her legs were noodles...
She kept yelling,
"I'm skating!"
"I'm doing great!"
And this picture was after 2 full times around the rink.
You heard it right...2 full times around...
and she was done...
dunzo...
no more...
no thank you.

She humored me and posed for this picture...
but her face gives her away...
Here is how she felt after those
2 times around...
big yawn.


7 comments:

amanda said...

total sweetness friend :)

ps - am loving my new camera strap!! whooo hoooo - thanks honey!!

kate said...

I love this...Eloise just had her first skate tonight and had such a great time. she only went around 4 times, so not much more and her legs were noodles as well. so funny.

Brenda L. Greenwald said...

(a) miss you guys terribly, (b) allikaye is rockin' those leg warmers, (c) matt's skating skills are amazing, and (d) merry christmas and happy new year, chamb fam!

Carol said...

I have been such a bad blog slacker and I just came over to check out how you guys are doing and nearly fell of my chair. How did Allikaye get so big????? Cannot believe it. I'm telling you though she got even more gorgeous.

Rhonda Marie said...

What a fun family outing! I love the new background. I hope you guys had a great New Year's Eve and happy 2010! I can't believe how tall Allie is getting!!! Love you!

Libby Lu said...

first of all. i LOVE LOVE LOVE(!) your new background!!!
tell matt i'm so impressed with his skating skillz!
sounds like your fam, namely miss princesa, had a great christmas. thanks for sharing with us =) happy new year! xoxo

Becks said...

Those leg warmers are rad!! If only my legs were cute like hers to be able to pull them off!

P.S. your hubby has some mad skillz! :)

P.S.S. I got Sophia's silhouette shirt at a store called Superstore. Bad name but they have the cutest clothes for kids the brand name is Joe...im kinda addicted. I would call it my Target ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin