Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Christmas Home...


Welcome to my STAR filled home!
My Christmas tree is no exception to my love of stars...
Stars have such an amazing meaning
and significance this time of year!
My bigger stars I got when we lived in Germany...
definitely one of the top things I took from our life there!
Speaking of STARS...
look who's peeking out from behind the tree...
STARRY CAT!!!
I love me some 'C's' too...
Here is our special advent Jesse Tree...
we've got an apple, rainbow, world, ram,
cradle, tent, colorful coat,
and some other favorite Bible story symbols!
Here is my chalkboard proclaiming the good news!
Our fireplace...
stockings...
and advent log!
Happy Birthday, Jesus!
Despite all my lovely and special decorations...
these are my favorite...
the decorations made by the sweet and precious hands
of my angel...
Most beautiful wreath I have ever seen!

Merry CHRISTmas to you!

Let me know if you share your Christmas home...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the stars!

Ells said...

the stars on your tree are beautiful, and I like the advent log, too! Haven't seen that before, but it is very artistic!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wow this is wonderful! What a wonderful tour. I loved all your touches and the beautiful decor!
Blessings,
Debbie

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Your Tree is so pretty! Merry Christmas.

Cat said...

Love your decorations, but you are right - the wreath is extra special!

Merry Christmas!
Cate

amanda said...

love the stars and love the letter c's!! so simple yet so beautiful!

but you are sooo right - the wreath? the best :)

Lianna Knight said...

I love all the stars too!! They are my fav. I have quite a few out in our yard :)

Rhonda Marie said...

What a homey little Christmas house you have! I love reading about all your craftiness!

stephanie h said...

Oh, I love stars too! I have them all over my house. Love all your decorations!

Melissa said...

I love your tree! ..and all the stars, your house looks great!

Becks said...

Your house looks sooo very very cozy!!

I love all your star decorations! I need some stars in my life!

Allikaye's decorations really are the best! Melts a mommies heart!

Anonymous said...

It all looks so festive! Thanks for showing us around! I am stopping in from Nester's place. To see my tour click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog.

Libby Lu said...

well of course your tree is the best i've ever seen cuz i love all the stars! hooray for my lil starry friend!!! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin