Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gingerbread Party!

Here are a few pictures
from our fun graham cracker house
decorating party...
my computer is not loading half of the pics -
so it will just have to be a few...

Here is Miss Thang working on her masterpiece...
This nicely constructed house was made by Allikaye's friend, Mallory...
It was a serious explosion of decor!
Here are Allikaye and her two besties...
showing their sticky fingers!
Here is Allikaye's finished product #1...
I asked her if she wanted a marshmallow snowman...
she decided on a marshmallow caterpillar...
hmmm...
And here is finshed product #2...
complete with half eaten marshmallow...

This was super fun...
and fun to have lots of my friends come over!
This is definitely a new tradition!!

Next to come on the ol blog...
some dance recital pics!
I don;t have the video yet,
but the outfit is enough to make your heart skip a beat!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

that cracks me up... a marshmallow caterpillar!! I love it!
looks like so much fun. What a fun momma you are!

Becks said...

How much fun is this? I love it and will have to do this next year with Sophia and her buds!

Can't wait to see the recital pics and the outfit!

amanda said...

that's it - next year i am coming! looks beyond fun friend!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin